Most investors use their driving licence or passport to verify their ID, although there are some alternatives we can accept. The full list is as follows: 

  • Current signed passport
  • Original birth certificate
  • EEA member state identity card
  • Current UK or EEA photocard driving licence
  • Full old-style driving licence
  • Photographic registration cards for self-employed individuals in the construction industry – CIS4
  • Benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency
  • Firearms or shotgun certificate
  • Residence permit issued by the Home Office to EEA nationals on sight of own country passport
  • National identity card bearing a photograph of the applicant
  • Please be aware that alternative ID documents will need to be manually checked and so the verification process may take a little longer. 
Did this answer your question?